As mentioned already in a previous post I have been back at Hoopers this week helping with their fashion show. We had our first proper show tonight infront of staff and friends, and it went well. Not perfect, however we can make our improvements by tomorrow when we do it again for the public. The outifts looked gorgeous on the models once they had their hair and make-up done, and its all down to the dedicated display team.
The basement area where the show is held looks very professional, I imagine a vast improvement from using the restaurant area. The different scenes of the show include: smart/workwear, little black dress (complete with designer headscarves, sunglasses and layers of pearls), luxury (lashings of gold jewellery), Armani suits, casual daywear (my model has a beautiful See by Chloe military coat and brown leather skirt, yummy mummy, Sportmax dresses, evening wear. Labels included in the show: D&G, Armani, See by Chloe, DKNY, Joeseph, Ralph Lauren and Moschino. Accessories: Pucci, Mulberry, Armani and shoes - Kurt Geiger and Carvella.
Both nights have sold out - they are going to be good nights, and fabulous shows. Looking forward to drinks friday night!
About Me
- Lydia_Rose
- Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.
Wednesday, 30 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment