About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Sunday, 27 September 2009

Outdoors Indoors

As mentioned in previous posts bringing nature and the outside world indoors into the store and displays is a current trend. With us being more environmentally aware and wanting to preserve the planet, this trend is a way of putting across the idea that the products are environmentally friendly. Although this may not be the case. Customers though may still feel more comfortable shopping in a store that has an increased natural environment, to that of a highly technological one.
This trend is demonstrated at Warehouse and Topman:


No comments:

Post a Comment