About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Sunday, 6 September 2009

In the Loop

A trend I noticed from the A\W 2009 catwalks was the way belt ends were looped under the belt. Seen mainly on the Chloe and Lanvin shows. It seems this season to be on trend cinch in waists with a skinny belt and take the end and loop it under the belt. See these images:


Caught by the satoralist this trend has filtered down into street fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment