About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Friday, 25 September 2009

Hermes in Liberty

This month, one of Europe’s most prestigious fashion presences will join forces with London's most creative retail emporium to produce a one-off shopping experience at the heart of the city's West End. Liberty has invited Hermes, the 136-year-old equestrian inspired French brand, with an array of scarves in almost every colour, to set-up shop in its scarf room for a month.

Featuring Hermes’s Autumn/Winter collection of ties, scarves and cravats, the store will premier the brand new 'cravate-foulard' tie-come-cravat for men, along with a rather more modish series of super-skinny ties.

See below for images of the store vm:
(images and info from: "Hermes flash store in Liberty, London" 7th Sept 09 -http://www.wallpaper.com/fashion/hermes-flash-store-in-liberty-london/3664 - accessed 24th Sept 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment