I got the new issue of Drapers today, which features the indicator section I worked on and the interview I did with Helen Hook for 'View from the shopfloor', check it out! I also saw people working on my London Edge feature, using my own photos and sadly cutting my words down again! lol. That should be in next weeks issue.
Other duties today included helping with the indicator results and emailing etc.
About Me
- Lydia_Rose
- Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.
Thursday, 10 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment