Walking down Carnaby street yesterday, it was Diesel that really caught my eye once again. They have stripped off all the paint, giving it this distressed look, which we have been seeing a lot of in the background of ads and photoshoot pictures. But this was the first time I had actually seen it on a store (well intentionally!) I personally really like it, and the props, vm inside reflected the outside, old frames, objects broken and on their sides - it appears like a skip. It something totally different to what other stores are doing currently, Diesel have done it again.

About Me
- Lydia_Rose
- Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.
Sunday, 27 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment