About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Thursday, 3 September 2009

Drapers: Day Three

Today I did more calls for the indicator survey (as I did on my first day), and this time had a lot more success. In just half a day I got 9 calls, more than I got in the whole day on tuesday! I also phoned retailers to get some quotes for the page, which will be published in the next issue. I worked on working out results for the indicator page, and I am very pleased that I got asked to cover a trade show next week! Its London Edge - a punk/goth/streetwear trade show, I will be required to take photos and write a piece on the brands to watch and the up-coming looks for the magazine - exciting stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment