About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Friday, 25 September 2009

Purchases

Notice this time I didn't put 'new purchases' - I realised there were some pieces I have bought that I should have mentioned in previous posts. But instead I am just posting them now.

These are all generally summer purchases though, starting with the most recent:


1) Gorgeous suede wedge heels from New Look

2) An embellished statement necklace from Primark

3) Paint splattered dress from Warehouse - I shortened it a bit.....a bit too much!

4) Geek chic glasses from Topshop

5) This beautiful leather embossed bag is vintage, from Absolute Vintage, London - I got this at the beginning of August, and since has had many compliments. I have been living out of it since I bought it!6) It's hard to know how I coped without this grey boyfriend blazor from Topshop before I purchased it back at the start of July. It has been a savour, so soft and light it has been ideal for summer. 7) Haha, all my friends had a right laugh at me when I bought this military cap hat from the Oxfam store I was volunteering at at the time (back in May). However the joke is now on them as similar hats have now been seen on Victoria Beckham, Lady Gaga and just recently Miss Cheryl Cole in her latest music video. Not so stupid now ey!

I even have a military jacket just like this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment