About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Saturday, 19 September 2009

Wish you were here: Retail Swap

Back in August, London's chic micro-retail hub the Newburgh Quarter has just jumped across the pond and set up shop in the Lower East Side, New York. And starting in October the reverse shall happen. Take a look at these photos - I really love the visual merchandising, its so current and makes alot of impact even on a budget.


The beginnings.....goes to....


Images from Wallpaper Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment