Having looked through photos from NYFW I am noticing a shoe design that many designers have used. It is high heeled shoes with a multiple number of buckled straps, finishing around just above the ankle, a design that was around this summer its staying strong for next spring too. You can already get hold of a highstreet pair, I tried on a fabulous pair at New Look early this week. Have to say I was very cautious as I walked around the store in them! They were very high, I felt like a giant and I am only average height! They were incredible though and give you fabulous long legs! haha.
As seen on the Adam catwalk NYFW:



As well check out the beautiful ornate detailing on the shoulders on this all in one.
High street knock offs:


Shoes from Limited Edition at New Look and Topshop
No comments:
Post a Comment