About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Monday, 21 September 2009

SATC 2

Sarah Jessica Parker and the girls are already setting trends as they have been spotted in Manhattan filming the sequel to Sex and the City the movie. With the film being on budget, not all the outfits can be designer, having used garments from Halston Heritage - their sales have soared since Sarah Jessica Parker was seen sporting some of their dresses.

Already on the highstreet you can spot knock off accessories, like this necklace from New Look.

No comments:

Post a Comment