About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Friday, 25 September 2009

Papa...Paparazzi

Through my own observations, I have noticed the use of old cameras in visual merchandising, I saw an old camera in a display cabinet at Cult the other day in Brighton. However before that I was also noticing them being used at Topshop in London, in adverts and now they are selling old vintage looking cameras in Urban Outfiiters. There is a trend for old photos at the moment, and the whole theme of memories, souvenirs etc - these old cameras tie into this trend.


For sale from Urban Outfitters:


Forget compact digital cameras - wearing one of these babies round your neck is the new 'it' accessory - capture every moment, create memories.

Added 20th October:


Kurt Geiger's ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment