About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Sunday, 20 September 2009

London Fashion Week - 180 Strand

I couldn't believe my camera died on me at LFW on friday! I was furious - so here are the photos I managed to snap before my battery ran out, just after the Ashley Isham show at 180 The Strand. It's mainly garments/products from the brands exhibiting there.

Themes

Garments are sculptural - shoulders are still strong with 80's influences
Union Jacks and heirtage themes are still being seen in design.
Ruffles and lace were in abundance.
Embellishment - on shoes, on dresses, shoulders.
Studs, biker chic.
Sheer - seems the main trend for spring 2010, as well as sportswear influences.

No comments:

Post a Comment