About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Monday, 7 September 2009

Drapers: Day Five

As part of my internship with Drapers I was sent solo to go to London Edge/London Central Trade Show at Olmpia 2. It was fantastic, there were two floors of booths, such a variety of retailers gathered under the Olympia roof. I enjoyed myself as I went round each of the booths and picked my favourites to write about for an article to be featured in the magazine.

The picks below are from some of my preferred brands:

Gorgeous shoes from Iron Fist. Cute tee from Moodiez. Pop Boutique - sells vintage as well as their own designs.
Future big thing - Killer Strawberry Some great sunglasses from Gheaven

UK ApparelT.U.K shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment