About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Thursday, 17 September 2009

Drapers: Day Thirteen

Thirteen, unlucky for some, but luckily not for me! Today it was confirmed that I shall be at London Fashion Week tomorrow! eek! - worried botu what I am gonna wear - such a dilema, haha. As well as this today I got the new issue of Drapers, and my name is in there! A whole page dedicated to London Edge/London Central - and my words on 8 of the brands I chose.

Actual stuff I did today was a telephone interview with Howard Ross from Gerry Weber, a lovely man - for the An Indie I Admire... section. Then in the afternoon making calls and another telephone interview, this time with a retail owner (Caroline Robinson) for the View from the Shopfloor coloumn.

All in all a good and busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment