This is a Topshop branch store on the Strand - right near Charing Cross station. Similar to the other branches I have seen - its got the large gold frames, purple as a key colour, florals, chain strap bags, lace up boots, denim and tiger motifs.
Homely interior pieces are key at Urban Outfitters - lamps, books, tables. The MDF wood in the background I also saw alot of - I think it ties in with the construction trend (might make a moodboard for this trend later as well.)
This can be easily recognised as American Apparal - I liked the way the belts are made a key feature, also its an unusal muted colour palette - not their signature brights.
I am liking the simple use of wrinkled paper in this window - another similarity I was noticing whilst on Carnaby street - an effective use of sticking with a budget, but still making a statment.
The tough leather look is a key trend for this season, and one that many stores chose to use in their windows, including Oasis - with red being the key colour.
I had to check out Liberty whilst I was in the area - look how they have used scarves to make this statement chandelier piece, it was incredible.
Still to come - they key trends I picked out from my research day in London, and moodboards for the key current VM trends.
Added 29th September - a very quick moodboard for the VM theme in the Topshop flagship store, London. It is heritage/stately home inspired, with suits of armour, traditional tartans, antlers and large gold frames.


No comments:
Post a Comment