About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Saturday, 3 October 2009

Street Style

For a while now it seems teenagers and students all have tan satchels, worn casually in the day slung over their shoulder. Most recently though they have dark brown/black stitching, and perhaps embossed or embroided detail. I have one picture below, and annoyingly cannot find the others I have taken.

I have spotted a mixture of vintage and highstreet versions of these satchels.

No comments:

Post a Comment