About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Wednesday, 7 October 2009

Recent Purchases


Firstly I got some new shoes to match with my vintage tan leather bag, from Primark. I think they are gorgeous, loving the fringe detail.

As I am now back at University and moved into my new house for the next year, I purchased some pieces to decorate my room to personalise it. After all the wonderful and inspirational visual merchandising I have seen over the summer, how could I not be inspired? I went for the 'Cath Kidston', English country interior theme; based a lot on the things I saw at Top Drawer and in Lewes.

Below are some images - sure more will follow once I finish decorating.

Some pictures I made to hang up: a collection of old stamps (some dating back to the 60's), an adorable napkin with birds, parcel labels and butterflies and bird cage wrapping paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment