About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Saturday, 3 October 2009

Goodies at Hoopers

These androgynous Carvela brogues are adorable - bang on trend. Women's shoes are now more masculine, after all these seasons of platforms highs our feet could use a break! And with talk of heels being banned from the workpplace it may seem we will have no other choice! Lets pray ir doesn't come to that though. These shoes are great for a casual look in the day though - think Alexa Chung.

These cute studded booties are again very this season - I have a similar pair from good old Primark (though no one can tell!), only they are taller.

As I have been seeing a lot lately old letters are a popular motif right now (see my Signed, sealed, delivered post), here Paul Smith is backing me up.

Lipsticks have also been a motif I have been spotting these past few months - particularly in red they are a powerful symbol of sophistication and sex appeal.

You have got to love Darling, there ranges are sweet, feminine and pretty, with lace detail, bows, meadow flowers and sequins.

I am loving the bib detail on this French Connection dress, the small round gold buttons give it a military touch.

More metallic sheen fabrics seen here, and the skirt has an almost watercolour painting motif - which is set to be big next Spring/Summer.

This coat is beautiful, I am loving this shade of purple and it looks great with the black buttons, and that fur looks so soft. Notice double breasted buttons - a big trend for this season's coats.

Leopard print is back this Winter (it is pretty much a sure thing!) Team with no other patterns just block colours.

This Jesire dress is gorgeous - I love how the shoulder detail follows through to make a statement on the front as well. A simple but classic dress - which is so now with the 80's inspired shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment