About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Monday, 12 October 2009

Luxe Legs

Tights this season will be embellished and detailed, making their own statement and from what I saw at London Fashion Week this trend will continue on to spring and summer. Legs will go luxe with sparkle, stripe, swirl and check detailing. This can be a DIY job or if you are not so good at fiddly sewing, maybe its best left to professionals.

DIY - not by myself I am afraid, though I wish I could make these!


See blog Cocorosa. I think these are just incredible and must have taken hours, I want a pair!
Now the professionals:






No comments:

Post a Comment