About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Sunday, 11 October 2009

Model in a Haystack

Chanel as always take great care into the props and the atmosphere of its shows, and this year it did just that. Never to disappoint with his shows, Karl Lagerfeld built a makeshift hay barn for his Spring/Summer 2010 Chanel show; with the models walking and lying in the hay.

However the majority of eyes were on the special celebrity guest, Lily Allen who was singing as the show took place.

Images from The Times Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment