About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Saturday, 3 October 2009

Metallic Embroidery

Embroidery has been a big trend in women's fashion for the past year or so, this season we are seeing an abundance of metallic enbroidery patterns, mainly on skirts and dresses. This fabric is thick, so warm for the cold months but also adds a sense of sophistication and elegance to an outfit, and of course some sparkle. Patterns in the embroidery tend to be floral or art deco inspired. This look can smarten up a day outfit or be easily dressed up with sparkling jewels and pearls for an evening look.






No comments:

Post a Comment