About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Friday, 9 October 2009

John Lewis

These are the displays in the John Lewis store in the Victoria Centre, Nottingham. The trends they are influenced by are colour trends - red, monochrome, fushia, purple and green. Pattern trends - houndstooth and leopard.
Theres layering and trouser shapes are skinny. Pencils skirts and leggings have been used.

There are brown satchal bags, chunky knitwear and lace-up ankle boots.

Accessories are patent - bags and shoes, and notice detailing on the collars.
Here are some gorgeous shoes - the lace-up ankle boots, flat tassled boots and studded heels for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment