About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Friday, 16 October 2009

More Marks and Spencer

More sneaky peeks at the visual merchandising at Marks and Spencer, Nottingham. Currently they are focusing on their features in fashion magazines in store - advertising their products appearances in Vogue, Glamour, GQ and Easy Living.

Window displays:
Key themes: mustard yellow, fuschia pink, purple, black, zebra print, patent and chain strap bags.

Mens:

Advertising their feature in GQ.

Womens: Advertising their feature in Vogue.

Fuschia pink is still a dominant hue in Marks and Spencer, along with check:

A new colour scheme in the store is this blue/grey/brown mixed with a zebra-like pattern.

A grey and purple wool display - focusing on collars and scarves.

Another jumper and scarf display - this time with a stripe theme.
More of an evening look from the Portfolio range - notice the multiple pearl strands (a big current trend) and the patterned tights.
Finally the Limited Collection merchandising, which includes detailled, chunky knits, velvet and cinched waists. In this section was also more advertising for their festures in Vogue and Glamour - along with lookbook handouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment