About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Monday, 24 August 2009

Step Up





Ladders - we work our way up them to get to out of reach places and achievements, they aid us and are a symbol of reaching great heights gradually, one step at a time. Not just equipment used by builders and other manual workers, the ladder has a deeper symbolic meaning. One that I have found to be recently tied into fashion. Featured in several window displays and photoshoots in recent months the ladder is a prop trend I have noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment