About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Tuesday, 11 August 2009

Gas it to Diesel!



Whilst wondering down Carnaby street yesterday I could not help but notice the exterior of the Diesel store, cleverly merchandised the exterior reflected the visual merchandising inside. There was a whole road/car theme, with tyres used inside among the garments and the exterior of the store painted a road/pavement grey, spray painted with various road signs; and the yellow double lines lining the bottom of the windows reflect the double yellow lines seen on roads.

No comments:

Post a Comment