About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Monday, 10 August 2009

Lady Liberty


Today I spent the day in London, and my favourite part of the day was visiting Liberty's 'Prints Charming' exhibition. It was indeed a charming exhibition, delightfully displaying a vast range of their prints. Displayed in a contemporary fashion, covering items ranging from chairs, lamps, bowls to a wendy house, birdhouses and mirrors.





I particularly liked the birdhouses and had to buy the box set of postcards of their prints, so I can continue to admire them. I highly recommend this exhibition to anyone with an interest in art, textiles or fashion. The prints were beautiful and totally inspiring. I would happily have any of them in my home!



No comments:

Post a Comment