About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Sunday, 23 August 2009

Recent Purchases


I decided that I want to post on here all the new fashion pieces I buy, its a way of documenting what I purchase and it a way of showing you a bit more about me. So first lets start with my current wardrobe and jewellery box (see above), then see below the items I have recently bought.



Purchase 1: Topshop
Purchase 2: Vintage Jaeger
Purchase 3: Topshop
Purchase 4: Vintage suit
Purchase 5: Topshop
Purchase 6: H&M
Purchase 7: Julien McDonald for Debenhams

No comments:

Post a Comment