About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Wednesday, 12 August 2009

Fix it with Flowers


This is an image of a boutique store just off Brick Lane, London. I liked how they had made the best out of a bad thing. They decorated the rather unattractive scaffolding outside the store with flowers to make it more appealing. It tied in with the florals of the wallpaper and clothes inside the store. It infact ended up drawing more attention to the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment