About Me
- Lydia_Rose
- Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.
Wednesday, 17 February 2010
*Tokyo*
Today I am off to the exciting city of Tokyo for a week! So its going to be a bit quiet my end for the next several days. But once I return I shall post my photos on here for you to see. I want to catch as many of the inspiring cultural scenes, street styles and stores as possible. I shall provide a trend report for you to see, watch this space....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment