My most recent purchase is this long grey waistcoat - its loose fit means its a casual take on tailoring, its a move away from the winter boyfriend blazor to a spring/summer alternative. Grey is set to be a big hue for this year and next - so is a wise choice to invest in. I wear the waistcoat with a black tight pencil skirt, tights and a long grey sleeve top underneath. My black military coat adds a more formal and adrogynous touch to the look. And the adorable black dress with the bird and leaf pattern motif was given to me as a present back at Christmas - with the design reminding me of a traditional eastern pattern it seems perfect to pack for my Tokyo trip on wednesday.
About Me
- Lydia_Rose
- Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.
Monday, 15 February 2010
Recent Purchases
My most recent purchase is this long grey waistcoat - its loose fit means its a casual take on tailoring, its a move away from the winter boyfriend blazor to a spring/summer alternative. Grey is set to be a big hue for this year and next - so is a wise choice to invest in. I wear the waistcoat with a black tight pencil skirt, tights and a long grey sleeve top underneath. My black military coat adds a more formal and adrogynous touch to the look. And the adorable black dress with the bird and leaf pattern motif was given to me as a present back at Christmas - with the design reminding me of a traditional eastern pattern it seems perfect to pack for my Tokyo trip on wednesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment