About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Tuesday, 16 February 2010

Guinevere

I have just discovered this great brand for interiors, they seem to take inspiration from vintage and antique pieces. According to The Times, 'Kevin and Marc Weaver, of Guinevere, are constant travellers, searching out furnishings for their store and finding antique fabrics they can incorporate into their designs'. There seems to be a strong travelling theme in interior design at the moment.

If you’re inclined or compelled to skip the vacation abroad this winter, you can enjoy a change of scene at home, with the latest travel-themed furniture and accessories. From globe light shades to bedroom suites based on the interiors of yachts, from map murals to dressing tables inspired by vintage luggage, there’s a world of homewares that will bring a taste of grand touring to your home.

See some travel inspired pieces below from Guinevere, as well as pieces taking on the general trend for more natural materials (i.e. wood and antlers)







No comments:

Post a Comment