In the middle of an overpopulated and busy city it was incredible to find this tranquil temple and gardens right next to Harajuku. The beautiful carvings, plants and lake were all idealic for a relaxed escaped moment to rest. To go from the city to here in a matter of minutes was surreal.
About Me
- Lydia_Rose
- Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.
Saturday, 27 February 2010
Meiji Temple and Gardens
In the middle of an overpopulated and busy city it was incredible to find this tranquil temple and gardens right next to Harajuku. The beautiful carvings, plants and lake were all idealic for a relaxed escaped moment to rest. To go from the city to here in a matter of minutes was surreal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment