It would seem that these stores featured below have been inspired by the Chanel S/S 2010 show which featured a giant pile of haystacks; as they have used haystacks and hay to add texture and interest to their windows. As well as these, cute lambs to frolic and play in a farm field setting.
About Me
- Lydia_Rose
- Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.
Saturday, 27 February 2010
Needle in a Haystack
It would seem that these stores featured below have been inspired by the Chanel S/S 2010 show which featured a giant pile of haystacks; as they have used haystacks and hay to add texture and interest to their windows. As well as these, cute lambs to frolic and play in a farm field setting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment