About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Monday, 1 February 2010

Pedal Pusher

I first mentioned the popularity of bikes back last summer, then they were the 'it' form of transport. Now it appears they are the new up-coming on trend motif and prop. Whilst in town yesterday I was seeing a number of bike products, props in windows and in campaign images.

Here is the current Jack Wills Window featuring a bicycle:
T-shirt from Urban OutfittersSocks from Topshop
Necklace from Accessorize

No comments:

Post a Comment