About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Saturday, 13 February 2010

Butterfly Beauties

As you can see below I have mentioned the trend for the butterfly motif - one of the biggest motifs for the season in all product design. Their natural imperfect patterns, the collidascope of colours and their delicate and fragile structure make for a great inspiration for design. Here are some examples of products that have been designed with this butterfly trend in mind:









No comments:

Post a Comment