Back in the summer I first noticed the use of vintage cameras and polaroid cameras as inspiration for motifs and camera design. In Tokyo they were commonly being used in displays and as a motif for stationary items such as pads, pencil cases etc. From Ralph Lauren to boutiques in Harajuku this was a very popular trend.
About Me
- Lydia_Rose
- Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.
Saturday, 27 February 2010
Picture Perfect
Back in the summer I first noticed the use of vintage cameras and polaroid cameras as inspiration for motifs and camera design. In Tokyo they were commonly being used in displays and as a motif for stationary items such as pads, pencil cases etc. From Ralph Lauren to boutiques in Harajuku this was a very popular trend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment