About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Sunday, 8 November 2009

Vivienne Westwood Wallpaper

Fans of Vivienne Westwood’s avant-garde take on the British tradition can now dress their walls in some of her signature prints. The doyenne of British fashion has teamed up with Cole & Son, another, less rebellious, icon of the British creative scene, to create an extensive range of wallpapers designed by Westwood, inspired by some of her most recognised fashion collections.

Fashion designers renowned for their prints have jumped from the catwalk to the wall before Westwood, mistakenly assuming that a flat surface is just as good a canvas as a body for their art. Westwood’s range, for all the rebellious attitude of her fashion collections, is surprisingly demure and the majority of her prints translate beautifully from body to wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment