Here are some examples of the trend being put to use in shop windows. All Saints was also a great example for this, but sadly I couldn't get any shots of it :( But take a look at these examples from Bench and Kitsch, in Nottingham.
About Me
- Lydia_Rose
- Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.
Sunday, 29 November 2009
Construction Trend in Action
Over the summer I said I was spotting what I called the 'construction' trend, this is the use of all things associated with manual labour being used in visual merchandising. From step ladders, mdf to rusty chains and hooks.
Here are some examples of the trend being put to use in shop windows. All Saints was also a great example for this, but sadly I couldn't get any shots of it :( But take a look at these examples from Bench and Kitsch, in Nottingham.

Here are some examples of the trend being put to use in shop windows. All Saints was also a great example for this, but sadly I couldn't get any shots of it :( But take a look at these examples from Bench and Kitsch, in Nottingham.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment