Heres a few snaps inside the store which gives clues to the Alice and Wonderland theme taking over the store over the Christmas period.
About Me
- Lydia_Rose
- Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.
Friday, 6 November 2009
Alice in Wonderland
The new Hoopers, Tunbridge Wells, Christmas window is to be unveiled tomorrow at noon, but having worked in the VM team I can tell you its an Alice in Wonderland theme display in conjunction with the National Theatre.
Heres a few snaps inside the store which gives clues to the Alice and Wonderland theme taking over the store over the Christmas period.
Not too sure how this ties in with Alice and Wonderland!
Heres a few snaps inside the store which gives clues to the Alice and Wonderland theme taking over the store over the Christmas period.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment