About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Friday, 27 November 2009

Jodhpurs

It is good to see my riding gear is now becoming fashionable, perhaps now I will get less stares as I wonder around the university campus in my jods! As a classic style of pant and with their multitude of cuts, jodhpurs can almost always be made to work.
Sitting amongst Spring 2010 is the new horse riding influence. With silk jodhpurs from Dolce & Gabbana and the check plaid shirts of Ralph Lauren, never has the potential for jodhpurs been so great, nor the styling so varied. As one of 2010's fashion trends jodhpurs will vary from the traditional to the sports, from dark and Gothic, to soft and elegant.

No comments:

Post a Comment