A couple of weeks ago I went to Manchester for the day and this is the day my camera once again failed me, so out came the camera phone to the rescue. The next few posts are the images I collected as I scouted around the massive shopping area of Manchester, I covered as much as I could, mainly the well-known highstreet stores and the big Harvery Nicks and Selfridges (getting photos in these places was tricky, but just about possible without being thrown out by security! there were a couple close calls I have to say).
Firstly though here is
Hobbs:


I loved this stone table at the front with lion legs.

The lighting was also very interesting.

These illustrated canvases were a nice touch.
A clean and bright feel but with touches of colour and vintage furnishings, classic, staying true to Hobbs identity.
No comments:
Post a Comment