Examples below are New Look, Hobbs and Flannels, in Nottingham:
About Me
- Lydia_Rose
- Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.
Sunday, 29 November 2009
*Star Light Star Bright*
With Christmas approaching all stores now are focusing their displays on this festive holiday. A popular choice it seems is to use stars as a motif, wether they are vinyls on a window or paper stars crafted and hanging amongst the products in the windows; many stores are using them this season.
Examples below are New Look, Hobbs and Flannels, in Nottingham:

Examples below are New Look, Hobbs and Flannels, in Nottingham:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment