
Next we focused on updating the look of the store by re-dressing the mannequins around the shop. Upstairs we had a black and white theme with a group of mannequins, whilst elsewhere there were nude and grey colour palettes and themes.
In the afternoon the fixturing was set up and ready to merchandise, I steamed the clothes and helped display them on the fixture, lookbooks were then laid out and that completed the kids section of the shopfloor.
My other duties in the day included: a trip to Selfridges to make a delivery (but I also could not help having a look around and familiarising myself with the Stella McCartney concession and collections once again. As well I had some stockroom duties, putting stock back etc and undressing and moving mannequins. See photos of what I helped with instore below. Next week I should be helping put a pop-up shop in Selfridges!


























All own photos

No comments:
Post a Comment