About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Wednesday, 24 November 2010

Stella McCartney: Week Four

This week with Stella McCartney I was back at the store in Mayfair. All the mannequins in the store needed changing into Spring/Summer 11 looks - from the catwalk collection. All the outfits we dressed the mannequins in were stunning, from flower cut-out organza dresses, jackets with a fruit and flower print and tuxedo jackets paired with a silk blouse. This collection had to be one of my favourites for next season - I am hoping Topshop comes up with some more affordable versions of these McCartney ensembles! - I am very annoyed at myself for forgetting to get photos of all the mannequins and displays I did in the store!!! I am hoping I get another chance to take photos in the next couple weeks...watch this space.

As well we were working in the store to get it looking its best for a customer event, and afterwards the staff were having an early xmas party in the store; which I would have stayed for but I was shattered. They were going to light up the christmas lights as well :( But I am glad I was at least involved in preparing the store by helping put the window together and re-stocking and merchandising the store. The event looked fantastic though, drinks were handed out upon arrival and models walked around the store in the Spring/Summer 11 collection looking absolutely stunning.

Below is the christmas window I helped with:

No comments:

Post a Comment