About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Sunday, 21 November 2010

Burberry: Day Three

Day three and me and the rest of the people in my team finalised the layout of the non-apparallel section of the showroom, after many many changes and move arounds!! We then moved onto luggage and mens accessories.

Chris was constantly around, he was working on the lookbook shoots and had a look at our vm work in non-apparallel. Hope he liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment