About Me

My photo
Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.

Sunday, 21 November 2010

Burberry: Day Two

Day Two, and I arrived with a pleasant surprise, a breakfast of pastries, sandwiches and danishes! Then it was straight into work with menswear and getting the products off the rails and onto fixtures. There was a delay getting the fixtures in place, so a group of us looked at past showroom set ups to get a feel for the look of the menswear area.

With the pace slowing down in this section, I went back to non-apparallel (accessories), where product was moved around and re-merchandised. This time getting to work alone - which means no compromising on displays.

This day was exciting as I saw Christopher Bailey! Firstly when I was walking around the showroom, I heard a voice looked over my shoulder and saw him! - I actually did a blatant double take and sure my jaw hit the ground! I need to learn to be more subtle! And at lunch, he was at the table right next to mine - I found myself in awe and struggled not to look at him! - Fortunately I got better over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment