Anyway though, our latest focus (that of the VM team) is to get the christmas windows in order and ready for the big unveiling next weekend - and I promise you it will be worth visiting if you can. The main fashion run is being kept hidden until midday on saturday 6th November, however the gifts windows have just been finished and are free for you to see. And the kid's window is the one I merchandised, it was rather enjoyable building all the toys, from dollshouses, pirate ships, farms, tea sets to fire engines, planes and musical instruments - the window is filled with them! The window generated a great deal of interest as I was putting it together over the two days, children and adults a like stopped to admire all the beatufil toys and products in the window - especially the dollshouse, rocking horse and pirate ship. See some pics below:



No comments:
Post a Comment