Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.
Last weekend the display team and I at Hoopers prepared and finally unveiled the christmas windows we have been working so hard on. Joining once again with the English National Ballet we went with the Swan Lake story - and used the ballet productions costumes and props to create beautiful windows that tell the story of Swan Lake. From the birthday party scene at the beginning to the ball and of course the Lake scene itself. The whole day was quite an affair and attracted quite a crowd! Artifical snow fell over the snow, candyfloss and roasted chestnuts were handed out and Father Christmas even made an appearance!
The feedback so far from members of the public has been lovely, and its amazing how far people come from to see our christmas windows. All own photos
No comments:
Post a Comment