To make the connection between the pop-up shop and the Stella McCartney concession I made smaller versions of the lego "stella"s to put around the concession. I also got to do some mannequin dressing before heading back to the office. At the office I was set a project and created some moodboards for it. See photos below of the lego pop-up shop we did (note photos do not show the completed shop!)
About Me
- Lydia_Rose
- Hi, thank you for checking out my blog, on here I post my own photos and write about trends I am observing within VM, also anything that interests me and most recently adding photos of things I buy. I am a recent graduate having studied Fashion Marketing and Communication at Nottingham Trent University and work as a visual merchandising manager...Please if you wish feel free to follow my blog or contact me.
Tuesday, 9 November 2010
Stella McCartney: Week Three
This week with Stella McCartney I was lucky enough to help set up a pop-up shop for the brand in Selfridges! We used giant colourful lego pieces to spell out 'STELLA' and to place the stock on, and we dispersed a few mannequins dressed in black between the letters to show off the clothes. And it worked! Within 10-15mins of setting the pop-up shop we had a customer asking after one of the dresses and they bought it! It just goes to show how effective visual merchandising is, and how it boosts sales.
To make the connection between the pop-up shop and the Stella McCartney concession I made smaller versions of the lego "stella"s to put around the concession. I also got to do some mannequin dressing before heading back to the office. At the office I was set a project and created some moodboards for it. See photos below of the lego pop-up shop we did (note photos do not show the completed shop!)













To make the connection between the pop-up shop and the Stella McCartney concession I made smaller versions of the lego "stella"s to put around the concession. I also got to do some mannequin dressing before heading back to the office. At the office I was set a project and created some moodboards for it. See photos below of the lego pop-up shop we did (note photos do not show the completed shop!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment